Day 01 / Arrival Cochin
Arrive Cochin. Meet & assist at the airport & transfer to hotel. Afternoon proceed for sightseeing tour of cochin including.
1. The Hill Palace Museum, a fully-fledged archeological museum and Kerala’s first ever Heritage Museum are the main attractions (closed on Mondays).
2. Chinese Fishing Nets, this unique style of huge cantilevered fishing nets were erected between 1350 and 1450 AD by traders from the Court of Kubla Khan, a Chinese King.
3. Santa Cruz Basilica, this historic church was built by the Portuguese and elevated to a Cathedral by Pope Paul IV in 1558. Pope John Paul II proclaimed the Church a Basilica in 1984.
4. The Jewish Synagogue, constructed in 1568, this is the oldest Synagogue in the Commonwealth (closed on Saturdays & Jewish Holidays). The area around the Synagogue, called Jew Town, is the centre for Spice & Handicraft shops.
5. Mattanchery Palace (Dutch Palace), built by the Portuguese in 1557 and presented to the Regent of Kochi (closed on Fridays). Return to hotel rest of the day free/ shopping at Ernakulam. Evening Witness Kathakali the famous dance drama of Kerala. Start early to see the artist preparing themselves for the show (5 PM ). Watch in detail the ritual worth seeing hour long process of make-up as part of our daily KATHAKALI performance. After the Performance, you will have a unique opportunity to take photographs along with the artists in colorful costumes as a souvenir. Entire performance will be supported with commentary in English. Overnight at Cochin Night stay in Cochin. Night stay in Cochin.
Day 02 / Cochin - Munnar
After breakfast drive to munnar 150 kms.On arrival transfer to hotel. Afternoon sightseeing tour of Munnar tea gardens spread like a green carpet over hundreds of kilometers, lust green hills, a place so difficult to describe, very low population too far from pollution, most of the covered by Tata tea. Also the Raja Malai, a top peak of Munnar where you can see Neel Thar (mountain goats), Muttupetty dam, Indo Swiss project; you can also enjoy boating in the Lake (optional). Night stay in Munnar.
Day 03 / Munnar - Thekkady
After breakfast drive to the tekkady 110 kms. On arrival transfer to hotel. Afternoon visiting wildlife sanctuary and boat ride on lake Periyar. Night stay in Thekkady.
Day 04 / Thekkady - Kumarakom
After breakfast drive to Kumarakom 120kms. En route visiting spices, tea, coffee and rubber plantation. On arrival transfer to hotel. Afternoon visit to the nearby bird sanctuary and optional boat ride to the nearby village through lagoons. Night stay in Kumarakom.
Day 05 / Kumarakom - Alleppey - Kovalam
After breakfast into a motor boatwater crise from Kumarakom to Alleppey for 2 hrs. On Arrival transfer to hotel. Night stay in Kovalam.
Day 06 / Kovalam - Kanyakumari
After breakfast proceed for Kanyakumari 100 kms. Enroute visiting Padnabhapuram palace, Suchidram. On arrival transfer to hotel. Afternoon visit Vivekananda rock memorial, Kanyakumari temple etc. Witness sunset in the evening . Night stay in Kanyakumari.
Day 07 / Kanyakumari - Trivandrum - Departure
Early morning witness the sunrise from the terrace of the hotel and after breakfast drive to the Trivandrum Airport to connected the flight for your onward journey.
» 06 nights accomodation as per the itinerary with daily breakfast.
» Surface Travel by exclusive airconditioned car.
» All transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary by exclusive airconditioned car.
» Local English speaking guides.
» Entrance Tickets to Witness Kathakali in Kochi & Boat ride on lake Periyar to visit wildlife.
» Motor boat cruise from Kumarakom - Alleppy.
» All taxes, driver allowances, Parking etc.
Does not include:
» Entrance fee to monuments.
» Any airfare
» Tips, laundry.
» Any item not shown in Cost Includes.
Hotels Selected - Luxury (5* Deluxe)
Cochin : Brunton Boatyard
Munnar : Windermare Estate
Periyar : Spice Village
Kumarakom : Kumarakom Lake Resort
Kovalam : Leela Kovalam
Kanyakumari : Hotel Seaview, ( only best hotel in Kanyakumari)